Staking's Future

We are seeing that there are concerns from the community members regarding the supply of the Omchain as well as staking mechanism.

We would like to hear your opinions on the staking because our current returns are very high for the sustainability of the project. Please share your opinions here for one final time and we will turn this into a community vote to come up with a final decisions.

We have thought about;

• Completely burning the tokens allocated for staking
  • Distributing staking rewards in a way where 50M tokens will be distributed over 10 years, unlocking only 5M tokens each year

Please make your suggestions as this is the last call before we come up with a vote. Also please discuss the way of staking, whether we should have fixed terms etc.

9 Likes

i think staking should continue because even in voting, too many people are waiting, what may be the annual apy earnings may be lower 40 m of the 50 m allocated may be close, but there may be a small income, for an annual gain of 10% or 15, the stake will continue for 5 years A system is applied in such a way that 10 m pieces will be sufficient.

2 Likes

I say we completely burn the remaining stake tokens. I also say we decide what the final supply is going to be (100m or 250m) and completely burn that too. I don’t like that we burn 1, 2, 5, 30 million on special occasions - feels like a BSC meme coin thing to do.

We should finalize that so we can get to the serious business of adoption versus trying to draw people in who hope to gain value through burns.

6 Likes

airdrop to user use funtion omchain

1 Like

I think the staking program should definitely continue. However, the lock periods should be fixed in 2-4-6-8-12 month periods. Different staking rates should be given to each period so that there is a reason to attract long-term investors. If the staking program ends, there will be a serious selling pressure on the board. In addition, the staking program should be planned to end in a 3-year period.

3 Likes

I think I’ll burn it all. It creates hesitation in new buyers. However, other tokens must be burned completely. The number of coins should now become clear. It should be 200 million units.

3 Likes

Reduce staking rewards but not completely terminate them, do various airdrops for staking incentive, for example we can gift OmcPunk NFT to stakers who meet certain criteria, there are enough :muscle:

1 Like

The APY rate should be brought to a reasonable level and commissions should be earned from the transactions of the invited users.

1 Like

I think we don’t need more pay when the tokenomics ist optimized. We need more valuable projects and marketing if the team need advertising budget then they will use of them.

Staking brings nothing but damage to the project. Inflation is nothing else. Also, unfair advantage. please stop this. Don’t listen to those who say don’t stop because they are used to free winnings. This will bring nothing but harm to the project. Burning it would be more accurate.

1 Like

It should definitely be terminated. Even if it will not be burned, it should be spent on advertising.

1 Like

:ok: Completely burning the tokens allocated for staking

Stake de kilitlerin yıllık tutulması gerekir 1yil 2 yıl gibi kilitler ile belirlenen dağıtım ın gerçekten hold edenlere pay edilmesi en doğru karar olacaktır. Aksi halde stake den pasif gelir elde eden ler başka projelere yönelecektir ler buda ciddi satış baskısı demek…

1 Like

I make a very good profit, but I think they should all be burned. Let’s see if the price drops or not, let’s see ourselves on the board. It will be 2 years, we are open to buy and sell, we haven’t reached 1m dollar volume yet, burn them all

If the stake rewards will continue, the rate should be lowered and unlocked after 6 months maturity. Options should be offered for 6 months, 1 year and 2 years. Apart from that, it should not be possible to exit the stake before it expires.

2 Likes

I think the staking program should definitely continue. However, the lock periods should be fixed in 2-4-6-8-12 month periods. Different staking rates should be given to each period so that there is a reason to attract long-term investors. If the staking program ends, there will be a serious selling pressure on the board. In addition, the staking program should be planned to end in a 3-year period.

1 Like

Let’s burn half of the 25 million Omchains in the stake, some of them in each exchange listing. Let’s start staking the remaining 25 million on the exchanges, let those who take the board from the board be given the right to stake this, I give an example. We are listed on the stock market today, let’s give 10 time, give the right to stake to those who buy within 10 days. Let the staking period be 1 month. As the stake participation increases, the profit rate decreases. We both make volume and remove the sales pressure. We also advertise ourselves on the stock exchanges.

In another suggestion, if we are going to have a close relationship with omeletteSwap, it is necessary to make it a little troublesome to earn omchain. My suggestion is that when the dex exchange becomes active, Omc wins for those who lock omlt in the pool, and as the participation increases, the omc winning rate decreases. Let’s use the farms with omlt =omc locking on the dex exchange. If the exchange is suitable for this

Don’t put this up to vote. because people don’t give up on making free money easily. You know very well that staking brings nothing but damage to the project. so stop it before voting.

1 Like

Another suggestion regarding staking is to give equal amount to those who download the upcoming omapp wallet and lock it for 6 months. Omchains to be given to those who bring references should be given in a locked way for 1 year. If our goal is to prevent sales pressure, in this way, we will make both the use of the wallet, activation and advertisement, and no one will gain OMC. The remaining omchains can be burned or evenly distributed to those who download the omapp. It can be used if there is an activity in the omapp wallet.

1 Like