Welcome to our community!

We are excited to officially launch our community forum and invite you to be a part of the conversation as we work to build a decentralized future with Omchain. As a new community, we are eager to hear your thoughts and ideas as we begin to shape the direction and development of the Omchain ecosystem.

As you explore the forum, you’ll find a variety of discussion boards covering topics such as technical developments, partnerships, community events and initiatives, and more. We encourage you to start new discussions and share your insights, questions, and ideas with the community.

We also value contributions from our community members, whether it’s through participating in bounties and airdrops, or contributing to the development of the Omchain protocol. Your participation and engagement are essential to the success of Omchain, and we are excited to see the impact that you will have on the project.

We are just starting out, so we need you to help us grow the community, and shape it. We invite you to take an active role in building this community, and we look forward to seeing it grow and evolve with your contributions.

Thank you for being a part of the Omchain community!

22 Likes

Very nice :ringer_planet::clap::clap::clap::tada::rocket: Omchain let’s go moonnnnnn

8 Likes

Welcome to omChain family :rocket::fire::boom::fire::boom:

7 Likes

İt is a very good platform well done :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

8 Likes

Awesome app​:clap::clap::clap: tebrikler.:tr::tr::tr:

6 Likes

I wish it to be integrated into Omapp, have a good luck.

6 Likes

It’s been a good place fo the community. Congratulations…

6 Likes

Thanks a lot for joining all! I hope together we can make this a better place!

7 Likes

we are always with you
#omchain🖇

7 Likes

omchain forum got me very excited. It’s great to be using the forum culture I’ve been missing for years now, both for crypto and omchain, which has such a bright future. I have no doubt that we will have a great time here.

6 Likes

We will be big family together. #omchain :tada: :tada: :tada: :partying_face: :partying_face:

7 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::tada::fire: Very nice #Omc

1 Like

Thank you again for creating this projects future

1 Like