[Discussion] New Tokenomics

this is a good idea i think. Another detail that we need to pay attention to is that if the buying side seems weak compared to the selling side, it will create fear. it is important to set this in a balanced and appetizing manner.

The average cost of investors is 3 cents, such a thing should not be done before it comes to this price. If it is done, we will lose the current investors.

I will get a professional opinion on the market making aspect.

So other than that please suggest tokenomics details with reasonings.

My average is higher than that :joy::joy:

1 Like

Definitely need to be understood by a professional

You always take it from the top.:joy::joy::joy:

I absolutely agree with you

1 Like

To sum up the discussion here, I am understanding that we all want that the stake rate should be decreased, to something like 15% annually maybe?

And excess tokens should be burned. Total supply should be reduced to somewhere 200-250M.

I also agree with those things, however there’s one thing that is bothering me. Since we have started interacting with different communities, would it be better to wait a bit first, have some new community members here and then make the burn so everyone knows it?

We already have burned from 1000M tokens to 495M tokens. The timing of the burn events are also important IMO.

1 Like

I think let’s do this by showing it to everyone so that if we make it look like we’ve made a great sacrifice, we will show the team and its manager how altruistic they are and it gives confidence for the community and other communities

2 Likes

I think the timing is as important as the amount of burn. I think the total supply amount of 200-250m would be sufficient. but it is also very important for the team to have a budget for promotional and advertising purposes in the future.

In addition, there should be a choice of maturity when staking, and the longer it is tied, the reward amount should increase accordingly and it should not be unlocked before the time expires. example 1 month: 15%

1 Like

For now, I don’t think there will be many people joining us. When the market improves, I think it is more important that we get these things done.

The amount of omchain reserved for the team, must be burned completely
Stakes will already be burned(65M)
The amount of AirDrop is actually very well thought out, but we haven’t been able to introduce omchain to too many people. I think this amount is a good amount for the long term. However, in case the omchain is listed on a domestic exchange, as a gesture to the early omchain investor, we ask that the 45M omchain amount be burned 5M part.
The amount of the stake pool; I think it’s an ideal amount based on the annual APY rate. 120M should always stay.
And finally, with the burnings to be taken back; The maximum omchain supply should be 100M. Our goal should be to reach 100M units by 2030. This sector will be the one where those who work, show determination, and always innovate will win and succeed. It is a fact: blockchain will always exist in our lives #BUILD

I have an idea. We cannot say that our supply is very high compared to the crypto market. However, we want to reduce our supply. I think we can use it as an advertising and promotion model. For example, let’s say we decided to burn 200 million in total. “omchain supply is limited and does not fight inflation like cash or other coins. because it has a deflationary structure. you lock 10k, you get 1.5k annual return. Does this create inflation? no it doesn’t. because while you will earn 1.5k, the burning mechanism will burn 2k from the pool, etc. In this way, it’s a nice way to show how much the team trusts their project and that our only focus is on our project and technology.‘’
A strong advertising model can be created with a slogan such as. @OsmanKuzucu

Whatever we’re going to do, we should do it in the next few weeks. As the process gets longer, we miss the trend.

Will the burning work be done in January?

I don’t think we should have the burn on this month as it’s already 16th and we haven’t even voted on the new tokenomics.

There’s no need for rushing things because we are just getting started with omchain talks and community interactions. I really don’t want this burn event to get lost with only 10 people knowing about it, otherwise it could be done even in five minutes.

4 Likes

I understand. I think we have a few more months ahead of us.

I agree boss. It is important that the burnings are announced to a large community and create a greater wave of influence. I think the team will know the right time better.

Mr. Osman,

circling 140m
40m Airdrop
50m Stakes
10m marketing
That makes 240 total. For 250 it should be 10m more.
When the stock market comes, where will we meet the required OMC for the pool or for the payment of the stock market fee?
If the part reserved for Aidrop and marketing will be used, is this part enough?

1 Like