What makes a nft valuable?

Hi frens, I have one question. your ideas are important for me. I have a friend who produces nft. and i am trying to persuade him to publish his nfts on omchain network.

What do you think makes an nft valuable? and how many OMCs would you give to a good nft in the omchain network?

2 Likes

What makes nft valuable is that it’s special, rare and limited in number. Of course, these alone are not enough. I think that the artist must also be known or someone who has proven to do good works.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your comment. I think that a work of art can be valuable independent of the artist. But your opinion is also goodd

1 Like

Absolutely I agree with you but sometimes it is the signature of the artist that makes the work valuable. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the artist and the nft should have a story and the nft should have a connection with the story the price determines

1 Like

In Nft, unfortunately, the value part comes from whoever created it first. Unfortunately, the nft produced by a normal person is much cheaper. I think the factors that determine the Nft value Artist The network from which it is produced Collection (which collection it is in) Quantity available in the market I think these are the main indicators of value.

1 Like